Sunday, January 2, 2011

To clip or not to clip..

Well we are slacking again with getting pictures. With the holidays and being busy we just haven't had a chance. However, we are now in another debate. To clip or not to clip, at first I was pro clipping. Sheri is set against it, and the more I research the less I'm convinced it's something we want to do. This is a subject that I've rarely heard people discuss, maybe you ladies do, however us guys definitely don't. I may post some links in the upcoming days and see what people are thinking and doing. Tomorrow we may have a chance to get some new pictures of our little boy. Should be getting very close to looking like an actual baby now.

3 comments:

  1. Circumcision…all I can think of is…OUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone had made post about this topic, however I can't find it now. Anyway, after much research we agree pretty much entirely with what had been posted. Please post again if you see this.

    ReplyDelete